LOCAL GROWTH FUNDS (LGF) RECYCLED FUND - APPLICATION
The Recycled Local Growth Fund (LGF) call for projects is now live, this is an opportunity for projects to apply for capital funding as leverage (match funding) to support applications to Levelling Up Funding (LUF) and UK Shared Prosperity Funds (UKSPF) OR projects that will deliver High Value for Money linked to the Business Board & Combined Authority strategies, for example Employment & Skills Strategy or sector strategies .
We are anticipating allocating grants in the region of £1million which will attract high quality outcomes, including locally valuable jobs and new apprentices.
This call will close on the 29th April 2022, 3pm, and has 2 stages:
- An Expression of Interest form is required by the 29th April 2022, 3pm
- Internal appraisal will take place and successful applications will be invited to move the 2nd stage
Stage 2 (If successful at Stage 1)
- Full Application Form required by the 27th May 2022, 3pm
- A number of appraisals will then take place:
- External due diligence
- Entrepreneur Panel – week commencing 4th June 2022
- Business Board sign off – 11th July 2022
Combined Authority ratification of process and final decision – 27th July 2022
The Expression of Interest and Full Application will need to be submitted to: email@example.com.
Any questions please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All forms and key documents:
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority Commits Support …
Public urged to have a say on region’s transport future
Minister visits the new ARU Peterborough campus
Mace appointed to develop phase 3 of Peterborough’s new university