The Combined Authority is passionately committed to listening to the views and expertise of the region in as many ways as possible. We welcome public questions at our Combined Authority Board meetings, and always appreciate hearing from residents and local businesses. You can contact us at any time, and we will make sure that your message reaches the appropriate team.
Any member of the public who is a resident of the Combined Authority or councillor from a constituent council can ask a question at the:
- Combined Authority Board meeting
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee meetings
- The three Executive Committees – Housing and Communities Committee, Transport and Infrastructure Committee and Skills Committee.
You are only allowed to submit one question per meeting.
- must relate to a matter that the Combined Authority has responsibility for or affects the area of the Combined Authority
- cannot be illegal, improper, defamatory, frivolous or offensive. This includes making unfair claims about Members of the Combined Authority or constituent authority staff
- cannot be a repeated question that has already been asked in the past year
- cannot request access to information that is deemed confidential or exempt
Ask a Question