The Kickstart Scheme is now live!
The scheme will create hundreds of thousands of high quality 6-month work placements aimed at young people aged 16 to 24 who are at risk of long term unemployment.
Funding available for each job will cover 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week, plus the associated employer National Insurance contribution and employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions.
To help smaller businesses, employers offering fewer than 30 placements will be asked to make a bid through an intermediary, who will then bid for 30 or more placements as combined bid.
- If you are an employer looking to create job placements for young people, register your details below and a member of our team will be touch to help you with your application.
KICKSTART SCHEME EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme is changing
- From 1 September the government will pay 70% and employers will pay 10% of employees' wages for the time they are being furloughed. Employers will also continue to pay their National Insurance and pension contributions.
- From 1 October the government will pay 60% and employers will pay 20% of employees' wages for the time they are being furloughed. Employers will also continue to pay their National Insurance and pension contributions.
- You will continue to pay employees wages at the contacted rate for the hours they work for you
- The scheme ends on 31 October. Find out more here.
Business Support Helpline FREEPHONE 0800 998 1098