Letter from External Auditor EY
A letter dated June 1, 2022 was sent by the Combined Authority’s external auditor’s EY to the chair of the Combined Authority’s Audit and Governance Committee. A link to this letter is below.
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 the Combined Authority Board asked the acting chief executive and chief finance officer, working with other senior staff and member council chief executives, to engage with the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities to address the points raised in the external auditor’s letter.
The Combined Authority’s Audit and Governance Committee will also consider the next steps following receipt of the letter when it meets on June 24, 2022.
‘The Combined Authority will work with Government, as well as local partners, including constituent councils, to address the matters raised in the letter, including identifying any need for extra support for the Authority.’
Letter from external auditors EY to the chair of the Audit and Governance Committee, June 1, 2022.
- On the road again! Multiply bus tour promoting free courses to improve number confidence
- Experienced local Government leader appointed as Chief Executive of Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority
- New A1260 footbridge completed and ready for active travel
- Huntingdon and St Ives win last Market Towns pot with culture, community, and business bid
- Local Energy Advice Demonstrator competition launches to fund innovative energy-advice projects
- Combined Authority Board agree the full business case for the Transport Model