A605 Oundle Road; Completed
The Combined Authority is working with Peterborough City Council to improve the traffic on the A605 junction with the B1095
The A605 is a key road around Peterborough for public transport, cyclists, emergency vehicles like ambulances, and car-users.
Why is it important?
- The A605 is already busy at the junction between the A605 and the B1095
- Construction at Kings Dyke and flooding in other areas adds to congestion and traffic
What difference will it make?
Improving the A605 junction with the B1095 aims to:
- Improve journey times for all road users including public transport and emergency vehicles
- Improve safety on this section of road
- Unlock jobs, housing options and wellbeing for users
What happens next?
The improvements are now in construction.
When do I have a say?
The project is now in construction.
When a project is delivered by one of our constituent councils, they promote public information events and consultations and we support them.
If you have comments at any time, get in touch using the Contact Us form.
Public urged to have a say on region’s transport future